Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 17, 2018

Come Dream With Me

Come dream with me,
for you my sweet hold the key
unlocking the gates above
and releasing our love.

Feel the summer breeze
as it flows and clings,
embrace the magic of desire
as time is passing by the hour.

Come and be my king
let your heart rejoice and sing,
in return Ill be your queen
scripted to memories.

Listen to the meadow lark
flute like whistle to the heart,
in a soft melody of sweet
meant only for you and I.

Come and take my hand
let our souls command,
mountains and meadowlands
bow down to you and I.

The story told
never boring , never old,
cast you in the lead
for all eternity.

Come follow me
through a field of dreams,
where hearts believe
in all that is meant to be.




No comments: