Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Beginning


From the beginning
the love was real,
something special
that lovers feel.

True connection
from my heart to yours,
a craving of happiness
for more and more.

Wanting and needing
are both the same,
this kind of magic
is not a game.

I sensed your kindness
and felt your sweet love ,
from the beginning I
knew we were  one.

Time well tested,
lasting and true,
our hearts came together
under the heavens blue.

It was as if I were lost
and you found me,
our souls came together
once more merging.

From the beginning,
I knew it to be true,
that you were special
and I'd fall for you.

I sensed your love
through your sweet smile,
from the start it bridged
the many miles.

In the beginning
that first hello,
created a love
that continues to grow.














No comments: