Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Fate


I spoke to fate 
and fate replied, 
" the need was now
the path was laid."

I questioned "why?"
and time chimed in,
"unwritten chapters
now begin. "

I listened as faith 
rambled the blue, 
" believe in all 
that love can do"

Hope appeared
and I wondered why
" the journey" was
her one word reply.

All that was left
came from peace,
"no heartache or
sorrow or disbelief"

I took the path
and turned the page,
replacing with sunshine
the skies of gray.

One moment or an hour
or the rest of my days ,
counting my blessings
for all you gave.

~

Gonna whisper in your ear
words of love to you my dear,
morning , noon and night
soaring to higher heights.

No secret that I love you,
my heart knows just what to do,
over rivers and mountains high
my whispers I send to you.

Impossible many would say
a whispers can find its way,
but these are different true,
they're only from me to you.

Recruiting all day for you
butterflies fluttering in the blue,
may they find their way with
whispers of " I love you"

Poems are whispers of the soul
my hands write what they are told,
for you are never, ever far away
you're here with me each day.

One more verse for you to hear,
the souls request to be shared,
two as one and that is love
and love is you and I.


~

Earth has its limits
of time and space,
so I take to the heavens
for our special place.

Gaze at the night sky
and let your soul soar,
our hearts are together
for what is in store.

Precious moments
are a thought away
as I hold you close
in our very own way.

~


It wasn't the willow
arched to the ground
or the faded oak tree
that fell down.

Mystery in the making
revealed what we knew
that love is unexpected
a script of heavens blue.

~

It wasn't the whispers of angels
but your whisper in response to mine
that acknowledged no greater love
can rise above the whispers of the heart.

Therefore I don't believe just anyone
can experience the magic of eternal love,
It is the uniting of souls in a bond
that rises above earths limitations.

~

If not the wind through the trees
or the morning dove in coo,
the sound that breaks all barriers
must originate in the heart.

For your love has comforted me
and kissed away the fallen tears,
rejoiced in all that we have shared
with words that you care.

~

When you are distant
I close my eyes to see you,
open my heart to hear you
and free my soul to feel you.

For I see two as one silhouette
hear the beauty of your voice
an feel the touch of your love
in all that I am and all that I do.


~










No comments: