Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Everything















One love to another 
fireworks indeed, 
the magic of love 
and power of dreams.

Music of the heart 
and these feelings
are a quick reminder
you're my everything.


~~~~

Strengthens with time 
 so powerful indeed 
 showers with happiness
 with the heavens guarantee.

All that we'll ever need 
is greater than our want,
for we share in love 
from soul one to one.

The light and the darkness
and all that's in between
you're the stars in the heavens
and the quiver of my knees.

The tears and the joy
the love we share
was love from the start 
like a breath of fresh air.

I can't quite explain
when two souls are the same,
except for the love 
that through the day reigns.


I glanced at the heavens
as if looking into your heart
and I knew you were close
though your being was far.

I felt the magic of love 
and the warmth of embrace
as I closed my eyes and felt
your sweet kiss to my face.

~
                                       
Heaven scripted
the words of fire,
from one love to
another never to
expire.

Bridged two hearts
the path of our souls,
eternally bonded with
little to know control.








                                            Your love times my love equals eternity!
                                         



I'll take the whole ball of wax,
and the whole caboodle
I'll give a whole lot of loving
and the whole shebang.

Your smile in the morning,
you're loving every night,
I'll give you mine in return
for the rest of my life.

I'll take the whole ball of wax,
and the whole caboodle 
I'll give a whole lot of loving 
and the whole shebang. 

They say "to love is nothing
and to return just the same "
but I know the magic is in
the sharing of the day.

I'll take the whole ball of wax,
and the whole caboodle 
I'll give a whole lot of loving 
and the whole shebang. 


~





My every dream and every thought
comes from the bottom of my heart,
a sweet revelation true of how much
love can come from two.

Loving me and loving you
under one heavens blue,
magical in away that brings
new hope and life to the day.

My every dream and every thought
comes from the bottom of my heart,
a sweet revelation true of how much
love can come from two.

~

Everything

Toss out the bric brac,
knick knack and things,
all that matters is what
true love brings.

Daisy's in spring time,
blue birds in song,
a walk  in the park
with you in my arms.

Nothing is everything
with you in my heart,
you found your way in
from the very start.

There is no more
than peace can bring,
when two love the same
that is our everything.

To dance in the heavens
and rejoice with each day
to celebrate love in our very
own way.

Toss out the heartache
no sorrow allowed,
we are only sharing
happiness thru smiles.

~

I saw the trees and the flowers
and two humming birds in flight
and with out much a notice
it disappeared from sight.

It was at that moment
it all became clear to me,
that all I ever needed
was right here with me.

You're my morning sunshine,
my afternoon delight and
when the stars are shining
you're the love of my life.

You're song in my heart,
the joy in my soul and
the melody of sweet
sings your my everything.









No comments: