Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Words of The Heart

Listen closely
and I'll tell you why,
my heart skips a beat
and it is no surprise.

Angel's choreograph
leads us on this path, 
where souls unite 
two to one, bound by 
love.

Sway to the melody
step by step shimmy,
move close and closer
with you live is rosier.

Nuzzle on in
and squeeze real tight,
sharing bear hugs
at the start of daylight.

Intimate dreams of two
are cast under skies blue,
dries up all the rain
bringing sunshine to the
day.



Bring on the sunshine
no rain for you and I,
you warm my heart
and cause my soul
to sigh.

Gently hold my hand
and walk with me,
every moment shared
is pure heavenly.




Image result for lovers in the rain
Soar to the heavens
as the stars to earth shine,
share in the passion if
only in our minds.

No spells or hocus pocus
our love is certainly real,
you'll know it in your heart
if you just let it feel.

Dreams of enchantment
like castles in the sky,
take us on a journey
through soul and mind.

Follow your heart
it will lead you to me,
in a captivating moment
where our love is free.

Use all your senses
feel with your heart,
taste the sweetness
of love from afar.

Unlimited words
rearranged day and night
are written for you the
love of my life.

Soar to the heavens
as the stars to earth shine,
share in the passion if 
only in our minds.











No comments: