Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, September 15, 2018

One set of stars over you and I



When you look up at the stars or yet try to imagine the meaning of all galaxies we seem a bit insignificant in the scheme of things. Which makes me try to put in context our place in the world, the power of emotions and the connection of one soul to another.  
With the festivals canceled I found myself trying to overcome the silence of the day. Wading through the ice cold water of a mountain stream I pondered on all that we are and our place in the biggest puzzle that of life.
Being a bit over emotional today I remember you adding " this too shall pass." Which brings me to a Barbara Streisand, "Memories like the corners of my mind." Emotional tears that which make us human encompass all that we are.  I'd like to think we are more than a moment in time that just maybe our souls do expand the time earth gifts us. 
Like a ping pong ball my thoughts are bouncing around a bit. But in the end it is just wonderful knowing that we have loved. Loving and being loved is the greatest of gifts that span beyond . As I document my thoughts I give thanks for the positive experiences that grace my day.

Reach thru the darkness
the stars at a glance, 
remind us how far 
our love has spanned 

Close as each heartbeat
and mountains high, 
our love soars beyond
all place and time. 





No comments: