Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 06, 2019

Hugs and Kisses




See the source image















I gazed at the heavens
and watched the blue,
the sparkling of stars and
the crescent of the moon.

The distance quickly faded
and I somehow I truly knew,
that you might be gazing
at the night heavens too.

The season might be over
and fall comes anew,
but as long as you are here
each day will be summer
with you.

I'll take the fallen leaves
and a snowfall or two,
I'll take each season
as long as it's with you.

~

Hugs to hold you
through the night
and a kiss sweet
to wake you in
the morning bright.


Rainbows and sunshine
our whole life through
that 's what we get
with the love of two.

Bonded heart and soul
above the heavens
entwined like thread
of silver and gold

Precious friendship
to have and hold
in a love story
yet to be told.

Forever has nothing
on you and I
for we'll be together
till the end of time.



No comments: