Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 13, 2019

In My Heart For Life


I whispered the words 
and I shouted them as well,
in case you might be listening
to what the angels foretell.

The story is quite unique
and it's yet to be told,
it has the makings of silver
and it's bound in gold.

I tore out a few chapters
when you entered my life
and placed them in my heart
to keep safe for life.








I  couldn't say it better as
you're like the summer weather,
warming my heart and soul
through and through.

From that first "hello"
so very long ago,
you made my life
begin anew.

I  couldn't say it better as 
you're like the summer weather,
warming my heart and soul 
through and through.
~

Goodbye to summer
said the leaves on the trees,
as they begin turning form
that ordinary green.

Cool evening and hot days
traditional Autumn finds it's way.
The mix of happiness and sorrow
as we say goodbye and hello.


~

I gazed up at the moon,
knowing wherever you are
it is fully shining down on you
and that brings you from afar.

It's as if the stars had spoken
gathering us one to one,
like the uniting of our souls
In a moment of making love.`


~



No comments: