Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 28, 2019

One Love









The leaves are turning colors
as a season is dressed in its best,
documents the passing of time
as the suns sets in the west.

Page by page a chapter now full
filled with love that never grows old,
I think of the time you and I have shared
feeling the warmth just knowing you cared.

I placed the memories safely away
deep in my heart to review on another day,
when the sun fails to shine through
I'll take out a memory of me with you.

It's amazing what your love has done
it took two souls and it created one,
the embrace that started from a far
became ever as close as the beat of
my heart.


~
The magic is in viewing love through the heart,
as I gaze upon the heavens that united us from afar.

No comments: