Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Life

...no further than the beat of my heart.


I took to reviewing
yesterdays memories
and chose the ones
that gave love to me.

Unique and quite special
as my feet left the ground
to your arms my love
while dancing on clouds.

You're the brightest of light
my sunshine for sure,
as I gaze at the heavens
I keep wanting you more.

As far as the night and as close as my heart...your love.

~
Turn the page and write anew,
this chapter belongs too you
The title called "Sweet Love"
and what our love can do.

Love can remove mountains
like tiny grains of sand and 
bridge the many rivers just 
by taking hold of my hand.

Early in the morning and 
all through the dark of night,
your love is there to comfort
like a dream that comes to life.

No comments: