Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Kisses Sweet

The moon lit the darkness,

the owls hooted their song

as the frogs joined in 

the eerie night felt solemn. 


The weather was colder

than normally it would be,

still the animals were courting

as if they calculated by memory.


The flowers kept on blooming

through the snow on the ground

but I kept the faith that the season

of sunshine would come around. 


I kept myself moving as I 

dared not stopped to think ,

and still the tears were falling 

in the chapters weighted in the breeze.


My need for you not grater 

than my want of your sweet love, 

so I closed my eyes to find myself

in the arms of your love. 

~






 If this is the journey 

and the path leads to you, 

I'll take my chances on the

star that shines for me and you. 


Yes rainbows will fade away 

and sometimes the clouds of grey remain, 

but there behind the darkness 

the sky is always blue. 


My head upon your shoulder

a smile of sweet remains, 

if only in my daydreams 

I'll share with you another day. 



No comments: