Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Another Morning

 I have a little bit of faith

wrapped up in the dreams, 

little bit of hope that you

are still here with me. 


In the silence of the night

and again in the morn, 

my heart races at the thought

of what love has in store. 


Time is moving faster by the day

but my heart of sixteen still remains, 

like a clip of love movie scene

I find myself holding to yesterdays 

memories.

~


I was told the feelings would fade

but they are stronger with each and everyday,

it might be true that one can love longer

or that one's emotions were always stronger.


I was told the feelings would fade 

but with they years the ache still remains, 

like a mountain that can't be climbed

the distance messes with the mind. 


I was told the feelings would fade

wash away like stardust in the rain, 

the truth that my heart can't deny 

leans on the love that I hold for you 

inside. 


~

To the morning sunrise a hello

wake up and let the sorrow go, 

holding you as close as close can be

I found you in my foolish daydreams.


To the heavens I gaze each evening

knowing very well yours and mine are the same, 

though our paths lead in different directions

our souls are joined for all eternity. 

~

One word , one thought 

one dream is all I got, 

One faith, one fire

one love filled with desire. 


~






No comments: