Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Nightly Thoughts

Love is like mushroom hunting
there are some that look like the real thing 
and others that are toxic and a few that are
similar but leave a bad taste in your mouth
but when you find the right one it's wonderful. 

~
The older I get the more I realize people
are just like they were in high school...
so goes the saying  "a leopard never changes
his spots"

~
The sun always shines 
even behind the dark
and gray clouds.

~
I am always one of those people who 
skipped a few chapters to get to 
the end of the story. Now I realize
it's not about the end it is what 
we do before we get to the end. 

~
I learned early on to hold on
to those special moments,
that is where we get the strength
to make it through the toughest
of times.

~

Silence speaks louder than 
any voice every could.

~

This is my story ...or at least
the chapter where dreams begin.

~
I think Autumn is a sad season...
~

Love is a tricky endeavor...it leaves you vulnerable.

~

You can't fake love ...it's either there or it's not.

~

There is great power that comes from two people sharing the same love...rear as it may be.


 

No comments: