Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 04, 2021

Essence

 For a short period of time I escaped into a world that was neither here nor there. Free to experience and to feel where I am void of any restraint. Am I who I want to be or am I what circumstance had created? The heaviness that weighs down upon the moment has me slipping back to a time where laughter ruled and the heart assured me of the magic that exist. Like a story where I was indeed the writer and the characters of life appeared briefly. There I am in a chapter that has my soul dancing upon the clouds. The anxiety that had engulfed my spirit for so long was channeled and I felt a sense of peace. Ahhh this must be what the water raft feels like when your head is slipping under. Running , running escaping the barriers . There is a kind of acceptance that comes with self . I am the sunlight that shines down upon you and wakes you in the morn, the wind that whispers your name and the sweetness that brings a pleasant taste to the memories. 


Brighter sunlight and gifts of blue, 

the sky above us a blanket true. 

Dried the tears and warmed the heart

that soul to soul will never part. 




No comments: