Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 05, 2022

Dedicated To You

 I close my eyes to explore in all its essence the magic of your being. The taste of sweetness that comes from your lips and the feel of your heart beating next to mine. Like the stars that shine above us you are as close and as far as only dreams would have it. One touch, one moment created by such desire. Your love fills my life with happiness that overflows in to all that I am and all that I do.  No price upon the gift as it appears in the heavens and opened the gates, sending you down upon the rays of the sun. Taking a deep breath, I exhaled slowly as if to sigh in a tranquil state. I laid my head back upon the pillow and with my eyes still closed, I thought out loud " this is love." That which lifts the feet from the earth without ever moving, embraces the spirit and brings with it a connection of everlasting love. Our eternity forever ingrained in the heavens.  This is our reality, our world, two souls and one love soaring free. 

No comments: