Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 30, 2023

Living in a Dream

 I will always love you, 

no matter where you are.

You have taken a part of me,

for you now have my heart. 


The stars belong to you and me, 

as I gaze upon the heavens high

the memories toy in away

that never leaves my mind. 


The days are numbered, 

they were from the start.

I go about documenting, 

the magic from afar. 


I imagine your kiss,

sweet to my lips

as if you were here,

to experience the bliss.


I am most certain, 

this time on earth

is just the beginning,

as eternity is birthed.


I'll see you one day,

and you will understand.

Our souls will come together,

as if some unwritten plan. 


The evils of the world

have simply faded away, 

as I write the words of love

empowering a new day.


There is something peaceful, 

in this strange connection 

between you and me

as I close my eyes and fall asleep. 


I can actually see you here,

and feel your tenderness.  

it brings a certain joy,  

with every dream like kiss. 


I must say goodnight to you, 

holding your hand as lovers do. 

I want you to know how much I care, 

that is why my pillow is here to share.


I could live this dream forever and a day, 

to make you feel my love in our own special way.

I close my eyes and I am almost there, 

to share the magic of love without fear. 















No comments: