Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 09, 2023

Simply a Sin

There is a dusting of snow

a frozen river without flow,

the mountain stands in silence

as the secrets won't let go. 


There is beauty in the memories

and in the joy, we both share,

the years have quickly passed

but the love still remains here.


I'd let it go if that is what it took

but somehow this was written in the book,

I took the challenge and life led me back,

that is the magic that put us on this path.


~

Tormented emotions,

and a troubled soul 

to not recognize

when love unfolds.

 

You turned around

and walked away, 

you didn't have 

what it took to give 

me a wave.


I tried to let it go

but there is more to know,

happiness comes from within

to not share it in is simply a sin.

`

The words are written 

documented in away, 

to celebrate the love 

sent in a special way.


Time is passing 

and I'll be gone, 

but the words of love

will forever go on. 


Da da da I sing a song

putting music to the words

as my heart for you longs, 

da da da I'm singing our song. 







No comments: