Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 07, 2024

Moment Away

 No where to run away, 

miss you with each passing day,

heart brake is all I know

the pain just grows and grows.


I miss the talks we had, 

it erased the darkness of the past, 

lit my day with sunshine bright

lighting up my life. 


Nothing will ever be the same,

the tears have yet to fade away.

I wait to hear the phone ring 

and all I get is silent screams. 


~



Every step we take 

unique as it can be, 

for each individual

has their own journey.


It rarely makes any sense

this path we're on, 

but as I reach out to you

my heart sings the song.


Many mountains between us,

the roads circle around, 

I feel the winter chill 

as snow covers the ground.


This story has not been told,

as the days pass on I'm feeling quite old,

the mystery that conjures in place

a simple vision that causes the heart to race.



No comments: