Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Possible

                                                             Kiss

                                                            I touched my lips
                                                            and felt your kiss,
                                                            from a distance
                                                            an emotional bliss.

                                                            I spun around in circles
                                                            a dance within your arms,
                                                            as I felt your heart beat
                                                            from afar.

                                                            Mystery or madness
                                                            I can't truly explain,
                                                            except for the love showers
                                                            that gave meaning to my day.

                                                            Intrigued by the visions
                                                            and the images of love
                                                            cast in the heavens
                                                            joining one to one.

                                                           
                                                            I touched my lips 
                                                            and felt your kiss,
                                                            from a distance 
                                                            an emotional bliss.
                                                         

                                                 


                                                           Moonlight

                                                            The bedroom lit by moonlight,
                                                            as my eye adjust to see and
                                                            somehow all is possible with
                                                            my midnight dreams.

                                                             Souls closely entwined,
                                                             two hearts beat as one,
                                                             in this un-fairytale story
                                                             written of our love.

                                                             We take to the heavens.
                                                             to the clouds high above
                                                             in a warm embrace
                                                             that celebrates our love.

                                                            The bedroom lit by moonlight,
                                                            as my eye adjust to see and 
                                                            somehow all is possible with
                                                            my midnight dreams.



                                                           
                   Love
                       
                  No tears of sadness,
                  nor heartache remains,
                  a smile upon my face
                  gets broader with the day.

                  This special kind of lovin,
                  is one I can't refrain,
                  as I take the reigns of darkness
                  and remove any trace of gray.
               
                  The happiness within me,
                  is from the gift you gave,
                  when you touched my heart
                  and your love brought light
                  to my day.

                  Feeling with out touching
                  and speaking with out voice,
                  from the moment you said hello
                  my life was given choice.

                   Each day a little brighter,
                   like sunshine in the rain
                   as the raindrops are falling
                   a rainbow makes its way.

                   Connect heart and soul
                   with the colors of life,
                   a treasure unfolds
                   with passion and delight.

                 

                           
                                         
                                             
Possible

The moon almost full
and the stars so bright
as I lay here dreaming
you by my side.

Ah hun...I'm singing
a song for you,
Ah hun the song of
love and what love
can do.

Far away beyond the
hills and trees but
your as close as my
own heart's needs.

Ah hun...I'm singing
this song for you,
Ah hun the song
of love and what love
can do.

Gazed at the night sky
special moment I can't deny,
you are here with me
cast in motion by memories.

Ah hun...I'm singing
this song for you, 
Ah hun the song 
of love and what love
can do.

I reached into the darkness
and felt your love come thru,
the feeling like magic 
make the sky a bright blue.

Ah hun...I'm singing
this song for you, 
Ah hun the song 
of love and what love
can do.

I close my eyes
like the night before,
knowing that you are with me
in our very own forevermore.



No comments: