Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Let's Dance





My love,
I'll never find the words my love, to tell you how I feel my love.
Mere words, could not explain.
Precious love,
You held my life within your hands, created everything I am,
Taught me how to live again.
Only you,
Cared when I needed a friend, believed in me through thick and thin,
This song is for you, filled with gratitude and love
[Chorus]
God bless you, you make me feel brand new,
For God blessed me with you, you make me feel brand new,
I sing this song 'cause you, make me feel brand new.
My love,
When ever I was insecure, you built me up and made me sure,
You gave, my pride, back to me.
Precious friend,
With you I'll always have a friend, you're someone who I can depend,
To walk a path that sometimes bends.
Without you,
Life has no meaning or rhyme, like notes to a song out of time,
How can I repay, you for having faith in me
[Chorus]



No comments: