Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, March 05, 2019

By Myside

Image result for pictori









Come and sit by myside
as we watch the tide rise
and gaze at the blue sky
while time passes us by.

Document this sweet love
sent from the angels above,
it directed your heart to mine
so that we may leave in rhyme.

Forever I'll be yours
no matter what is in store,
through out the day whether
there is sun or shade.

My heart is for only you
as my soul speaks the truth,
from the many yesterdays
till a new tomorrow plays.

The waves to the shore
as the sun sets once more
and the dreams begin and
your love moves me from
within.

I'll hold you day by day
in my heart is where you'll stay,
for our sweet love is true
it belongs to me and you.










No comments: