Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 11, 2019

Spring is Near

Loving you is like magic, 
making gray skies blue. 

~
The heavens are endless
as is my love for you.

The barriers of distance are a division of the mind, 
for my heart and soul know different.

~
I love your energy...~==

Despite the here today gone tomorrow snowfall and the up and down temperature the spring crocus have begun to bloom and the tulips are 5 inches above ground. While winter does indeed dig down deep to hold on, spring arrives with lighter days and a smell of freshness in the air. In the arena of life ,the glass is half full and we have a lot to be grateful for. Though every now and then there is a trigger of thought which has the mind reflecting on the journey. The choices that bring us to this moment in time. I call it my " scream in silence moment." I realize everyone has their own trials and triumphs and in dwelling one might consider the drama aspect of it all. As I struggle with the past, fate or call it destiny reveals another very optimum vision.  All I need to do is close my eyes hold out my hand and find you reaching back.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          The flowers of spring                                                                                                                               struggle to be seen,  
blooms above the soil 
march to their usual
routine.

Like a butterfly
merging from a cocoon,
I wake up with the season
and the sweet nectar of you.

Arms to the heavens
the heart open wide
that is where I find
you've been here by
myside.

Smiles replace the darkness
bringing joy to this life
and once where tears fell
is a sparkle of delight.

In the whispers you'll hear
the love we have to share,
as the visuals of you and I
entwine us with care.

Tightly woven it's
a glimpse of eternity
soul to soul creating
forever memories.

               I was never fond of Dominoes
               sooner or later they all fall down.

~

If our earthly time is merely an experience
I'm glad I'm experiencing it with you.
~
Maybe they are deep thoughts
but thoughts never the less.

~
Anxiety is the fear of nothing that becomes something
or is that something that becomes nothing?

~
Spring is an awakening.

I would love a large enough eraser
to remove certain chapters of my life.

Sometimes you need a good cry
for no other reason than to clear the canvas.

No comments: