Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Following the Rain

In the hills of the hollow
I take to dreaming each day,
thinking about you and 
how you make sunshine 
out of rain.

My eyes begin to sparkle
and smile suddenly appears, 
as I think about your love 
and the darkness disappears. 





Sit beside me and
share in the dreams,
watching the birds
and listening to the
sing.

Sunshine in my morning
when you are here with me,
makes the world beautiful
as beautiful as it can be.

Wild Geraniums are now in bloom,
documenting that spring is passing to soon.
I take in the moment of your sweet love
and replay your kindness as I daydream
of our love.

Stroll through the gardens
and hold my hand tight,
I am you close
for the rest of my life.






The iris frames the stream
where the minnows swim by,
and in the clear waters
it mirrors you and I.

We're a flower blooming,
we're wish to come true,
we're dreams of happiness
we're love thru and thru.






The sky darkened
as a storm was rolling in,
but the puffy white cloud
stood and battled the wind.

High above the trees
my mind took flight
and there I found you
the love of my life.

Safe within your arms
even if only but a thought,
I felt the warmth of your heart
and in the moment I became
lost.



~


The fish are jumping
and the tree frogs singing
and the hills are dressed in
their finest green.

You're that much closer
as my heart goes there,
embracing souls as love
would have us do.

The sun is setting
and the blue sky vetting,
as a storm rolls in
and rain is now in sight.

Scrunching my pillow
as the time is near,
moving over so our
hearts have room to share.

Little by little
we merge as one,
wishes and dreams
wrapped in our love.







No comments: