Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 09, 2020

Good Morning Thoughts






The door to the world is closed
but the door to my heart is always open to you. 

~

I've been known to daydream 
it's a pleasant way to bring you closer.

~


The season is in a bit of turmoil 
but just as I love you the sun will shine through.

~



Paradise the ultimate dream of you.

~



Like a canvas in a museum...



~


The sun gets a little brighter
just thinking of your smile.
~





Interlocking hands hold the moment,
interlocking hearts hold forevermore.


~


I'd rather do nothing with you 
than something with everybody else. 

~

Anyone can touch the flesh
but only true love can touch with the heart.

~
One word, a walk, or silence
as long as I'm holding your hand. 
~

Those who believe you can't live on love
has never allowed love to fuel  their life. 



No comments: