Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Shared

Stars of the heavens

have  away that bring

the distance of two 

like a well remembered 

dream.


It might be the wanting

that brings you near

as I gaze at the heavens

and your smile appeared.


The solemn expression

followed by the tears,

remembers the days 

you and I shared.

~

The pen was always there

as the pages of life appeared.

The words of love I shared

when I chose to write in a

romantic flair.


It might have been the wanting

and the need that showed,

as the days grew longer 

the pain continued to grow.




~


When this life is over and all is said and done,

what will we leave if we don't have love?

The silence that rules the night has a way

of bringing the dreams to life. 


As the visuals appears 

to replace what I cannot hear, 

no magic, nor joy to this life

without you, nothing feels right. 



 ~


I've paged through the chapters

and the chapters revealed, 

what I thought was love 

was a one sided deal. 


Those fireworks happen

when two feel the same, 

but for some life is 

nothing but a game.



No comments: