Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday

 I watched a Sunday romance movie.  You know the kind where you laugh and then you cry and then it ends with a happy ever after. It is like riding a rollercoaster . You are up and your down and than you spin in circles all in a hours time. Life has the laughs and tears but I don't think it ends up with the happy ever after part. It is a rainy day what else can a person do but waste the day a way on a sappy movie. 

I laughed and I cried, 

I felt love and felt I died,

had the dream and hope in one

just dreaming of love.


I sang and then I danced,

I soared and took a chance,

I wished and held the faith

each and everyday.


I laughed and I cried,

i felt love and felt I died,

wanted you with all my heart

from the very start.


No comments: