Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Daydream

 Watch the snow falling down

and the trees arch to the ground, 

feel the wind  across the cheek 

to wake up from this daydream. 


Visuals bring you near

as you are highly revered,

I couldn't stop the way I feel

it's as if time stood still.


Sending kisses via above

filled with all my love,

no matter the time or day

I'll continue in this way.


I'm documenting what

I feel deep inside, 

only warm thoughts

for you and I. 


My promise is eternity

our forever  is meant to be, 

close your eyes and you will see

through the heart the fondest 

memories.


This is heart of mine has no return

I gave it away with no concern, 

I knew you'd keep it in away 

that would remind you of each day.


No sadness for what may not be

for I can live upon these daydreams,

I feel the wind against my  cheek

but it couldn't stop me from believing. 







No comments: