Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Christmas is Hope

 I think about the difficulties in life. They may be different for everyone but never the less their burden to carry. As a child Christmas didn't mean gifts, it meant hope. Hope for peace, love and happiness. I wonder at times how we got to this moment in time and I guess it's hanging on to those little positive moments . They are the life jacket that keeps us from drowning in the negativity. My first lesson as a child was " Life is not fair" and the response " no one said it would be." To the adult version of " life is not easy" and the response " no one said it would be." So this may be a bit early but I wish you a Christmas filled with hope!! One of peace, love and happiness. 




No comments: