Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 13, 2021

Earworm

 "You have got to give a little, take a little and let your whole heart break a little" 

dancing with you. 


It could be the season, the holiday surprise as I dance around in circles with your image in my mind. The day feels so magical beyond the worlds despair as I take once more to dreaming of my sweet love, called forevermore. There is sunshine when skies are dark and grey and a warmth that can be felt when the snow won't melt away.  Your memory brings a joy to my life as if I had you here through the day and night. It is so special these feelings I have. The darkness fades replaced by the sunshine just like your love that brightens my life. 

Whisper once and whisper twice

and whispers just for you, 

bringing words of love 

from the heavens blue. 


Hear it when you wake up

in the winds that roar your way, 

I sent to you all my love 

in each and every drop of rain.



No comments: