Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 06, 2021

The Wind

 I felt the wind as it dipped down

and it made a loud roaring sound,

it woke something from deep inside

 as thoughts of you toyed with my mind.


Brushing up against my cheek 

my knees quivered as they became weak,

for just one quick moment in time 

I had you in these arms of mine. 


Afraid to open my eyes 

to find the dreams were built on lies, 

you were never and I wondered 

if you ever cared. 


The days are quickly passing by 

and I felt I wasted a lot of time, 

wishing that you felt the same 

and hoping we would share just 

one day.


You never ever said goodbye

just got up and left myside, 

all that is left is foolish dreams

that bring you close to me. 









No comments: