Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Red Winged Black Bird

I watched the red wing black bird,

he seemed not to be afraid of me,

coming daily to the feeder and

taking corn back to his sweety.


There is a lot that nature teaches

from the beauty the season brings, 

each moment comes with a lesson

that taught me not to take for granted

anything.


I see the gift you have brought me

the happiness and love within me, 

from the moment you appeared

I knew this was more than a dream.


The world is filled with beauty

such that few people will ever see,

might it be their heart was never touched

in a way that would allow them to see. 


I am grateful for all we share

like a fairytale right out of my dreams,

from the moment I felt your love 

I knew that something special had come

over me. 




No comments: