Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 18, 2022

No Two Stories ...

 One moment lay before us, 

the passion that few could understand,

when one soul unites with another 

like the final piece in a puzzle. 


Choice is there to guide us

when fate takes a stand, 

as we pass through the darkness

in someone else's God forsaken 

plan.


To each their own heaven and hell,

the comparison is all that we have

as we turn the page called legacy 

in the book that life commands.


~

Everyone has a story

some are filled with pain,

like the storms of life 

you can feel each drop of rain.


Whose script are we following?

There are too many players to say,

detouring in different directions

we are writing in each step of the 

way.

~


I justify the loneliness

as a shield to protect the soul,

you wouldn't understand 

I had to snip that hold. 


I experienced in the passing

felt the joy for a little while.

as I hold onto the memories

that brought to me a smile.


~

There is an image that I see

as this bridge opened to me 

and I deeply questioned what

 it could possibly all mean.


Should I step across to see

if there's a new beginning for me?

Would I dare to find that hand 

that fits perfectly in mine.


~









No comments: