Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, December 08, 2022

Simply Love

 Time gets in the way

passing like drops of rain,

there only so much I can do

and only so much I can say. 


The memories have yet to fade

I can feel and seem them clearly,

I just want you to know that we are

what dreams are made of. 


My heart still feels the ache

nothing can take away these feelings,

if we can live in this world again 

I hope I find you sooner my friend. 


~

I'm happy for the experience

the magic of sweet love, 

from that very first hello

I knew you were the one. 


Time might have an edge

but this much I know is true, 

that we bring the warmth of love

to a world that is sometimes sad

and blue.

~

You can cry for the heartache

of a world in a blanket of grey,

or find that smiles deep inside

have a power in their own way.


I'll keep your memories

and I'll never let them go, 

documented by the heavens

they encourage the love to grow.

~

The empathy for all that we see

struggles on this so-called journey, 

an old soul lost like ship at sea

wishes and a wanting for you and me. 


Maybe we go on searching

through many a life, 

as there is something special 

when things click and feel right.


I just want to tell you

to let you know it is true, 

that we will be together 

your soul and mine about the 

blue.


People go on searching

to find their special one, 

but I found my soul mate

and live within that love. 








No comments: