Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 30, 2022

words of the heart

 Life is choices... I have made the wrong ones more than once.

~

Happiness is meant to be shared, 

sorry we didn't get to share that happiness.

~

One thing is for sure you can't rewrite a chapter.

~

I've learned a lot ...

~

... maybe it wasn't enough.

~

When I was on vacation 

I didn't want to go home.

~

Heartache is a funny thing, 

it never truly fades away.

~

I lost count of my mistakes, 

each would lead me down a different path.

~

I am not sure if was the safe choice 

or the one I was most familiar with.


~

No looking back ...teeny weeny steps ahead.


~

It's in silence that the heart speaks the loudest. 

~

Love and hate duel it out.

~





No comments: