Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Sings...

I could say goodbye a million times, 

but some how you never leave my mine.

writing " The End" on our story 

has no place in this book. 


I tried to turn away 

to look beyond yesterday, 

but I find that I always 

come back to you.


I could say goodbye a million times

but somehow you never leave my mine. 

You are always here with me

in all my nightly dreams. 



~

 Don't take my love and abuse it, 

I won't allow you to just use it, 

don't ya know what it means to me

it's not simply a foolish dream. 


Don't take  my love and abuse it,

I won't allow you to just use it, 

it comes from within my heart 

and it's been there from the start. 


Don't take my love and abuse it,

I won't allow you to just use it,

I'd rather you walk away than

to allow the pain inside me to stay. 


Don't take my love and abuse it

I won't allow you to just use it,


~


I don't care what you say

and I don't care what you do, 

all I know is that I love you 

and time has nothing on me and you.


I don't care where the road leads

or if circles me back to here, 

as long as you are in my heart

I'll be living in every word I share.


I don't care what you say 

adn I don't care what you do, 

all I know is that I love you

and time has nothing on me and you.











No comments: