Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fly me to the moon........



I thought of the people who believed they had fallen out of love, I don’t see it quite that way. The heart is a huge puzzle and we spend our life trying to find all the pieces. You don’t lose what becomes a important part of who you are.A rose beautiful in bud becomes more intriguing as each petal unfolds the mystery of the moment. The heart is no different, the more joy that is felt the more wonderful the emotions explored.You have become a major part of who I am.......

I’ll be the candy maker, If you can be my butternut cream,
a little bit sweet and a tad bit nutty, as long as you keep
loving me.
Cover you in chocolate, place you out in the sun
and when you start to melt, you’ll get glimpse of the fun
of what you do to me.

No comments: