Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 03, 2006

xox

........because I'll be thinking of you.


Singing>
I hope your thinking of me, because I'll be thinking of you.
When the Sun light greets the morning, burning off the early dew.

I hope your thinking of me, because I'll be thinking of you.
When the moon and stars meet in the sky and shower dreams
of you.

I hope your thinking of me, because Ill be thinking of you.
When the wind tickles the leaves on the trees, the memories
keep coming through.

I hope your thinking of me, because I'll be thinking of you.

~~~


Standing in the doorway, with a small
window of time, quickly it opened and

at that moment my heart took a dive.

A world that was free, no restraint,
no regardto the warden who lacked
the magic and the charm.

A glimpse in your world and I knew
I didn’t belong, but oh how my heart
and my soul desperately longed.

The feel of excitement, the experience
to know that for one moment a real love
started to grow.


I said to my heart stop this silliness
and tears, your stronger then this,
you through the years.

I am thirsty, I’m hungry for what I
have not, I want those arms to hold
me and never ever stop.


Foolish woman, the hills don’t
embrace, the bars of the mind
are what hold your soul in

place.

Shattering, test, release to let
me , I want a glimpse of what's
beyond the hollow's trees.

~~
I shouldn’t have to analyze the moment for each days survival.


When my heart broke you caught the pieces,
when fear set in you held my hand. When doubt
appeared you gave me strength.









When the hills no longer sing and the hollow drowns in silence,
and the tears behind the eyes ice over the mountains as they
reminisce .
~~

The chill of winter sends a brisk reminder,
numb is the heart. No more laughter,
no more tears, penetrating the darkness
to my heart a spear.

~~









No comments: