Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mystical Bond

~~
This smile is made of magic of all we
say and do, the dance is in my heaven
since the day I met you.

A page torn from my memory of your
embrace and step by step across
the sky, on the dance floor of life.

I will always hold the moment you
appeared and changed my world
forever, the day you held me near.
~
My body now sleeps, my soul never rest,
dreaming of you, puts the mind to the test.


To lay my head gently on your shoulder
tonight with a image of paradise and a
love guided light.

Your sweet pleasantry, your passion and
fire, built the steps one by one to the top
of the tower.

Dance in the heavens, released from the
hell, the lull of the knight comforted
the belle.

So kind and so gentle I had fallen
asleep in the arms of the man where
I peacefully dream.

So innocent a moment, so dangerous
a thought, that If I’d open my eyes
the magic would stop.

Heart beating faster, a unhidden
smile, as I hold to your charm
and drift for awhile.

Rest my darling, tonight we sleep
with the memory of love, on a cloud
of dreams.

Sleep sweet darling tonight I’m
yours,to sleep peaceful till
early morn.

Moonlight magic is here
to stay, till the sun rids the
enchantment away.

Truth untangles the woven intricate thread of life, Love simplifies it.


Looking back is a glance through muddy water, looking forward is to falter through expectations. Wafting beyond yesterdays memories and tomorrows dreams, to feel the current swiftly whisp my spirit with a wind of emotion.The shawl of happiness surrounds with a comfort, seizing the present day magic as it embraces with the warmth and excitement of our mystical bond.

~~

The silence broke by your memories,
flawlessly performed in sweet harmony.


Beat by beat it raced the time, to open
doors of my mind.


Crashing daydreams creates a spark
ignites the love of two lost hearts.


Yours and mine unite in dance,
to the song of evermore.

~~~

Beyond the hills

I feel your touch from beyond the hills

where laughter and joy repeatedly spill.

In my heart and soul and surely

my dreams is where your love

sparked my memory.

singing>

Hold me darling, hold me close, under

the blanket of starlight a glow.

Hold me darling, hold me close, listen

as the beat of our hearts compose.

Hold me darling , hold me close,

day and night we reveal the rose.







,

No comments: