Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Not Just Another Love Poem......

Amongst the Stars

I placed the words on the page and yet they lacked the laughter, they were merely letters arranged to remain for the hereafter.


I shifted them to the left and a little to the right, but nothing seem to matter, they didn't reflect the light.

I challenged the story and softly I sang, with words that would waffle through the air like a love bird that appears in the first days of spring.

A stillness, a emptiness of dreams, as these words mean very little, unless it is with you I begin to sing.

I closed my eye tightly and in your arms I danced and now the words written seem to have a chance.

Magically they awaken and to you my dear appear, the warmth and beauty of our love from my heart I share.

I could almost feel your kiss, your arms a comfort of delight
and the words magically written have found their place amongst the stars of bright.

~~~
Exotic the fragrance of Jasmine in bloom,
enhances the memories like a day in June.


This little world that we create, has all of
the secrets of love and fate.

You smiled, I laughed, you held me, I
danced. Inside out and all around, I
danced my life with you.




Don't let the distance get you down,
my love can be found, jumping,
circling, zapping and tapping
around you.

I'll be the stars in the night,
a sparkle of love you won't
be able to fight. I'll be
shining, doing my time,
bringing my love to you.

Don't let the distance get you
down, my love can be found,
in your heart, walking through
the park,or like a strawberry
mark, I'll be next to you.

~~~

You waltzed on into my life
and took me by the hand. You
could have been the king of
dreams or loves leading man.


One hello sent my heart spinning,
one smile took command and
when the day was over, I was
feeling grand.

I will never see tomorrow quite
the same way, yesterday has
changed forever how love is
portrayed.



My heart in disguise, camouflages the cries.
This trickery a veil, to pretend I couldn't feel.

The night set the stage, a star lit canvas of dreams.
A masquerade of smiles to bridge the miles.

I won't let it fade nor conceal what God
had made. A love that raced the wind,
champions a win.

Silence holds the key, to release in memory.
The joy deeply etched, seeps love at its best.

These arms embrace and are willing to face
the distance of night, that I stand to fight.

My soul in flight, rest with you each night,
no matter when and where, I'll always be there.
~~

Restrictions and the constant ill behavior that feeds insecurities, these are the bars that people can't see. Have someone put their hand over your mouth and then try to scream. Try living like this for all of your life. Distrust in a relationship is the first set of blocks to crumble, leading to a poor foundation, which weakens the structure and prevents a rich quality of life.

Words used in a demeaning manner act as a sword that pierces the heart and soul and places one in the mode of defense. I find myself troubled by the shear magnitude of educated people who still live with inner self doubt. So much so, that they are quick to turn on those who they claim to love. There are many lesson that only come with experience. One that surfaced many times throughout my life, was if you "act like a victim, then your a victim." I had wondered were we some how predisposed as humans to find ourselves attracting certain personalities? In a relationship is it natural to have one who controls and one who plays the part of the character in the children’s cartoon, “ The Perils of Penelope Pitstop” ? She was portrayed as always the victim, always needing rescued.

There definitely are traits in people that separate them into particular categories. Some actually have a heart and understand the concept of
compassion and for others itÂ’s as remote a thought as the top of the mountain to the floor of the sea. Emotions played a huge part in this division between people. I wouldnÂ’t say that it was a sexist role, as I believe it has more to do with individual upbringing and what I call cultural irrationality. No matter how many times I try to reason with the facts, it comes down to the basics for which all of human life should be entertaining. What is love? Respect, compassion, humility, desire, trust, joy, yearning and a timeless explosion of magic that keeps us viewing life through the window of the celestial heavens. Exciting, expanding, spiral of beauty that never ceases to amaze the child that lives within.


~~~


Your the all season lover,
I'm your all season clown,
laughing on the outside,
crying on the in, waiting
for you to come around.


Surrounded by the mountains,
yelling for you to see, I'd do
just about anything, but the
words just echoed back to
me.


See the lovers running hand and hand, view the foot prints left on the sand, reminders darling that I love you, are the left behind little clues.

Not a world of sophisticate, it's the natural that can't be missed. A step
closer and its apparent to see, we are the kiss in every wind blown breeze.

Hold me close and caress my love, the pleasure beyond the physical.
This magical embrace that holds you tight, it's our souls taken flight.

Documented are the words of love, a gift that you don't have to speak of .
I left it to the stars to sparkle above and show the world our love.

~~~


Shuffle and toss, toss them in the air, words that just won't disappear

Falling and this you should hear, words dealt for only your ears.

Da da da .. da da da ... da da da.... da da da..... only, only for your ears.

I tried to find the perfect ones, those that would tell you how I feel.

I tried to let you know I care, and hold you with these words.

Da da da...da da da... da da da... da da da....and hold you with these

words.

~~~~


Where ever you are, whatever your doing, just stop and for that moment know that I am there..........
Sings>
When the rain begins to fall, I feel... the day you came to call, I feel...the magic of it all, I feel.. you next to me.
My love in every drop of rain, my love...here there is no pain, my love...
with happiness to gain.
Whispers, that no one else can hear, whisper only for your ears, whisper
the song through the air.

~~


Collecting pine cones, my heart still moans,
when I tried to put you out of my mind.


Autumn leaves crunch beneath my feet,
and yet I still hear your laughter with me.


Sun set, moon prepared a bet, that a
silhouette will appear at sea.


Hand and hand , this is what I see,
a stroll along the stoney point peak.

~~~


Am I missing you! This I know that when something good comes into your life, you sure miss it when it's gone.


You warm my days with your laughter,
you kindly offered your hand and when
the wriver bederflowed the riverbed, it
was you who taught me to tread.


When the storms kept moving in
faster and my life felt like a
disaster. It was your smiles
that crossed the many miles to
bring a little love to me.

~~~


The scary part is there are only two options, to live or to die.





No comments: