Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happiness

Sings >Sunshine, blue skies
and rainbows above, from
the moment I met you
I knew it was love.

My mind keeps on racing to
that one special day, when
you said  hello and a
friends was made.

Sunshine, blue skies
and rainbows above,
from the moment I met
you I knew it was love.

Like the stars that twinkle
at night, I saw in your
eyes a sparkle of light.

~

When you can't keep your feet on the ground and your heart beats
faster than the rain falling down, when the mountains fade
away and there is no barriers in the way, than the blue bird of happiness takes to the sky.

When you dream all night and day and the smiles on your face can't  be erased, when you know in your heart from the very start, that love for life is here to stay.

~







No comments: