Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sings a Song for You...

Sings>They say that love is blind to the errors of our ways, but I can tell you this I have seen you in the light of  day. You have taught me the truth of friendship as you guided me along the way and held my hand tightly while giving meaning to each new day.

The road was awfully lonely and lost was I , mending a broken heart as I tried to heal this troubled mind. Time was slowly passing and my heart was draped in fear, wondering what the day would hold and if I would have someone with whom I'd share.

The Lord must have been listening, when he sent you my way. You picked me up and dusted me off and held me close both night and day. Smiles are now more common and the sky is much more blue, from the moment you took my heart and soul and said "my sweet I love you."

They say that love is blind to the errors of our ways, but I can tell you this I have seen you in the light of  day. You have taught me the truth of friendship as you guided me along the way and  held my hand tightly while giving meaning to each new day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the dedication you put into your
blog and in depth information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
unwanted rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Feel free to surf my web blog - browse