Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cloud Dancing

I need not promise my love,
for it was yours from day one.
 
~
Choices and challenges with each passing day.
 
~
 
I was torn between the beauty of a snow storm
and the danger of that which we cannot see.
 
~
The irony of people is for all the differences,
they are pretty much hardwired the same way.
 
~
 
Think Island, warm waters,
white sands and my arms
to hold you.
 
~
Those who squawk that they are dying,
fail to realize everyone and everything does.
 
~
 
I embraced my pillow
and it was as if the distance between us faded.
 
~
 
There is only one thing better than falling asleep in your arms
and that is waking up in them.
~
 
Love is so amazing
that it views beauty with every breath.
 
~
 
History reveals what tomorrow will bring
for there are only so many combinations to a moment in time.
 
~
It is a remarkable view from the clouds,
but even more so from the heart.
 
 
 
Haunting the darkness,
the silhouette of two,
identifying the heart,
I recognized you.
 
 
 
 
~
 
Pages that burn like a fire in the wind,
leave an emptiness in the soul.
 
 
`
When the tears of the heart clear,
it is amazing what you can see.
 
~
 
I decided to give my heart a rest
and let reality guide me.
 
~
 
Dry tears are those that cannot be seen
and yet they still puddle in the heart.
 
~
It is worth one day,
to experience that of forever.
 
~
I wouldn't want to relive my youth,
it was tough the first time around.
 
~
I am a people person and not...
~
I still believe in the power of love.
 
~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: