Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, December 08, 2016

Kiss

Reality has spoken
in the dance upon the clouds
the flesh has not yet bonded
but the heart is truly bound.

When the days are stressful
and I need that break away,
your love reaches on out to me
in this wonderful kind of way.

It is incredible the visions
the images of soul to soul
when we meet upon the clouds
and an everloving hold.

So as my fingers type the words
that will live beyond this earthly time,
I am quickly reminded
how hearts first entwined.


~
Tears upon the page fade the words of yesterday 
but scripted to the heart the love of two remain.

~

Courtesy to my king ....with a kiss. 


~
Sometimes you just need a good cry... 

~
My love for you is infinite. 


~







No comments: