Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 05, 2016

More..

No ordinary kiss
from my lips to yours,
this kiss is from my heart
to you who I adore.

It comes via the heavens
on this detour we call life
by passing the darkness
to bring you sunshine bright.







~

My fingers on the keyboard
and my heart there with you
as I write the words of love
and what this love can do.

It eases my troubled heart,
bring sunshine to the gray
and when I share the words
it brings happiness to the day.

Destiny was written
on a page up in the clouds
and sent down to join us
as the world spins around.

My fingers on the keyboard
and my heart there with you
as I write the words of love
and what this love can do.

Brings a smile to my face
and warms my very soul
with the message of hope
that we forever hold.

~

Winter upon us,
skies dark and gray
and still the sunshine
finds the way.

Love across the mountains
no rivers to divide,
our love is awfully special
when you are by my side.


~


I reckon fate
had something to do
with bringing us together
and making gray skies blue.

Wipe away the tears
erase all signs of pain,
you're love is in my heart
each and everyday.

~

Like a breath deep
within my soul,
when I write the words
the darkness no longer
has a hold.

I can feel the power
and magic of love,
like an angel of heaven
sent down from above.

~



Powerful reflection
the shadows of my heart
reaches out to you
like the heavens touch the
stars.

Incredible emotions
a freedom from the start,
soothes my spirit whether
near or far.

Powerful reflection
the shadows of my heart
reaches out to you
like the heavens touch
the stars.


~
Words, words, words
mean nothing to me,
until infused with happiness
than love is set free.

I danced in the kitchen,
I giggled from the start
holding you close to me
as I held you in my heart.

~

It's not a dream,
no story to tell,
this feeling releases
me from my hell.

Tears of emotion
neither good or bad,
unlocking the gateway
where all can be had.

~

The words bring me closer,
how could that possibly be?
But somehow it channels
your love directly to me.

There is a calm within me
that somehow sets me free
as I begin to write the words
of the love that feels like a
dream.





No comments: