Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 04, 2018

Next To Me


The last of the season's
flowers are blooming
and trees take on shades
of autumn gold.

The stream rattles
in conversation
over rocks to the
river wide.

I found myself
once more daydreaming,
I felt your hand interlocked
with mine.


~



The season of color
reveals our love is true,
stood the time and made
me fall in love with you.

Tear drops like rain,
gray skies and blue,
chapter by chapter
led my soul to you.

Shouts in silence!
Can you hear it
deep within your
heart?

~
I sprayed Chanel
on my bed pillow,
the scent haunting
created a scene.

I found myself
lost in the moment,
with eyes closed
my heart could see.

Magic of sweet love and
the power of a dream,
bridged the distance
placing you here next
to me.


~

I can see the sunlight
through those eyes of yours,
the sparkle of magic
has me begging for more.

I can feel your love
in the wind against my cheek,
a reminder of the sweetness
and that you are here with me.

I can hear the whispers
from your heart to mine,
like a song bird at my window
you've open my soul and mind.

~

The leaves are swirling
as they fall to the ground,
a season now in session
takes center stage with a bow.

The colors of Autumn
boldly dresses the hills,
creating a majestic scene
in natures simple frill.

The brook races over rock
as if the sound of babbling
is nature quickly passing to
the sound of a clock.

One with the mountain ,
the river and the sea,
one with the heavens
that brought your love
to me.

The leaves are swirling
as they fall to the ground, 
a season now in session 
takes center stage with a bow.













No comments: