Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

The Love of Two

You can love an Autumn day
with blue skies that never fade.
you can love the meadow lark
as it sings to your heart.

But the love I feel for you
is always magical and new,
for I knew form the start
that we would never ever part.

You can love a flowers bloom
but it can fade by mid noon,
you can love each season's day
but they too will pass away.

Unlike the love between us two
the moment I fell in love with you,
we are different and yet the same
as our want and needs remain.

You can love a starry sky
as it lights up your night
and love the morning sunrise
as it documents the time.

Our hearts are shining bright
they light both morning and night,
giving the world a different view
as they reveal the love of two.








I just wanna watch
the stars above us,
while laying in
those arms of yours.

I just wanna wake up
with the sunrise and
give you a kiss each
and every morn.

I just wanna whisper
that I love you and
hear you whisper back
to me.






No comments: