Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Thru Me



The darkness has not yet faded
and silence rules the morn,
as I close my eyes for a
view of our forevermore.

Embracing your happiness
in a magical kind of way,
I wake up to your love 
each and every day.

Smiles from the heavens
and wind to my cheek, 
your presence is  felt 
beyond any disbelief.

I could stay in this moment
in a forever place and time,
to feel your heart beating 
closely next to mine.




This is our story as
the heavens will tell,
our love came together
without any spell.

We merged by the heart
and bonded with soul,
creating a forever 
more precious than gold.

~

I traveled by thought
through the memories,
like a stream to the river
your love flows thru me.

I can feel it in the morning
and it tucks me in at night, 
the warmth of your heart
is a blanket of delight. 

If I could stop one moment
I'd choose those arms of yours,
my head upon your shoulder 
without a need for more.

I traveled by thought 
through the memories,
like a stream to the river
your love flows thru me.






















No comments: