Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Blood Moon

Blood Sun


Haunting whispers
the wind to the moon,
from my heart to yours
sung with a passionate tune.

Rare as the eclipse
that passes through the night,
your love my darling
is a true delight.

False moments
bring emptiness and pain
but the joy of your love
brings sunshine to rain.

Souls deeply entwined
united forever as one,
felt the separation
of Plato's quote of love.

No need to search
and no place to go,
for I hold you near
in my heart built chateau.

Can't call it a castle
or a mansion by the sea,
for this place of love
is endless and free.

~
To share a moment
and embrace the night
is to hold you close
for the rest of my life.

Power emotions
few would understand
as they mirror the path
of our joined souls plan.

To love and be loved
brings a smile to my face,
to kiss and be kissed
day after day.

The void was there
for many a years
until you came into my life
and it  all disappeared.

Simple pleasures
of a sweet hello,
made my life bearable
as the sun melted snow.

I reached to the heavens
and you reached back,
the beginning of a story
on a love set path.















No comments: