Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 18, 2019

Thank You

In every love story
through songs of romance,
I find a bit of you and I
on a cloud where we dance.

Grateful for this blessing
of knowing you near
as I reached my hand out
without a sign of fear.

Comforted by the message
when two hearts share
and completely together
we're one awesome pair.

The teardrop meaningless
washed away the pain
as a smile surfaced
during our love's reign.

Powerful and emotional
with every thought of you,
as you warm my heart
as only you can do.

I took to the bedroom
and I held my pillow just so
while whispering words sweet
to you my love I bestow.

~


Sunshine through the window
and snow on the hills lay
as more snow flakes are falling
in winter like ballet.

I whispered to the wind
to leave at your door,
a thank you for loving me
and so much more.









No comments: