Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

My Heart is Not to give

...for it is already yours.










for my heart is already yours.



Image result for rainbow


    Start the year
    with love for you,
    begin each day
    with dreams so fine.








Memories sweet
I hold them close to me,
the fondest ones I have

are those with you.

Starry skies
and moonlit highs,
bring you ever close
each night.

Whispers of time
and words of love
that cross my mind
speak of the happiness
we share.


~

Delicately woven
of silk threaded lace,
from my heart to yours
intricately traced.

Entwined like the clouds
to the heavens above,
my life without you
would be absent of love.

Sorrow paved the distance
and love took it down,
you are as close as can be
in my heart you are found.

~

Love sweet love
dried up all the tears,
for tomorrow we celebrate
the coming of a new year.

Feel it like magic
touch this heart of mine,
embracing another day
through the passing of time.

~
This state of euphoria
when you are near,
my heart races and
as I hold you here.

Caught up in love
and love holds close,
you're the petals and
I your rose.

~

I whispered
did you hear me?
I shout out just the
same.

In the dark of night
a glimpse of sunlight remained,
weep no more, sorrow begone,
I am holding on to love through
a song.

I whispered
did you hear me?
I shout out just the
same.

From my heart the love
that embraces night and day,
I'm holding on to you
in tis very special way.

~
Gift or punishment?
I asked the lord "why?"
he would send your love
but distant it the same.

No words were spoken
silence filled the room
as I reached into the darkness
I felt the love of you.

~

My eyes were heavy
so I closed them to sleep
but somehow my heart
could see.

I saw your love within me,
I felt it just the same
you crossed the miles
and are with me each day.

~



Could it be 


chance built a rainbow,
or luck that had its way
with you and I.

I was betting on fate
that locked our souls
and placed your heart
forever with mine.

 Could it be
dreams unite us
or the memories
that rock me to sleep.

I'll take my chance
on that of destiny,
for I believe that
you were always
meant for me.











No comments: